Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Traveling girls - the final chapter.

Finally, I sit here to post the final batch of pictures from our trip to Oklahoma.  I know my mother is waiting on them, so I will go ahead and put some of them here for y'all to see, too!  (even though our trip was 3 weeks ago!)  One would think that I would have all kinds of time on my hands since I stay home with Olivia, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Most every day we have an outing of some sort, whether it is a play date, lunch date, or simply errands like grocery shopping.  Combine that with a nap schedule, shower time for mommy, making dinner, and some QT with the husband, and my 'to do' list often gets put on the back burner, which explains the delay.  Hmmm, it appears that I have successfully digressed again, something I am very good at (but not nearly as skilled as my husband;), so without further ado, here is a photographic tour of the remainder of our trip.....

With so many mouths to feed, a lot of our time was spent in the kitchen!
Cathy and sweetie pie Eli, who is fabulous with all of the babies!

We also spent a lot of time just playing around, which in my mind was the best part!  Moments like that make me really wish we all lived closer because there is nothing better than time at home with your family.



We did go on a few shopping trips and it was a production getting all four kiddos ready at the same time!  However, big brother Eli was a pro at helping to keep Drew & Jordan happy in their car seats (they aren't big fans!) 

Eventually, Papa arrived which made us all very happy!!  He and Nana got put on baby-duty a lot, but I don't think they minded one bit =)
Then Olivia and I flew home to Charleston so I could help host a baby shower that weekend for a dear friend.  We missed Drew and Jordan's baptism and birthday party, but the week we spent together was perfect just as it was!
The end.  (finally)

2 comments:

kaceyleigh said...

Jordan loves Sophie too! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ah she is so precious! So glad you had a nice visit.