Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the Fall blues.

Olivia desperately wants to accessorize for Fall, but the temperatures here are in the mid to upper 80's with high humidity.  Yuck! 


We are tired of summer.  We want to put our shorts and tanks away for good so Mommy Olivia can wear her new scarf!














How's the weather in your part of the world?

4 comments:

Cay said...

Indiana is all about fall...beautiful leaves, some on ground-some in trees; it goes from 38 to 65 to 44 all within 8-10 hours so Olivia could wear that lovely scarf w/no problem! Then of course there's the beautiful sky..then the dark stormy sky and wind blowing anything not tied down! Yes, it's Fall in Indiana :) and the dreaded "S" could appear or it could be 75 degrees a few days from now LOL!!

Jennifer Baker said...

It's in the 80's here, too, with nothing cooler in sight...forever. I think I'll move to Indiana with Cay! ;)

Michelle said...

it's high 60's here, perfect for a scarf...I'll wear one tomorrow just for you and Olivia!

Kristina said...

It's been all over the board here, Wednesday was 81, yesterday is started to get cold and tonight is supposed to be in the 30's. Be happy you're not here b/c I'm not ready for it to get that cold! Happy Halloween, looking forward to seeing O's costume! Miss you!