Tuesday, October 5, 2010

we welcome fall with open arms.

The weather has cooled here and we are loving it!  I even had to dig out some socks, a sweater, and some long pants for Olivia to wear on our run yesterday morning!  Last winter's pants were more like capris than regular length, so I added a shopping trip to our to-do list!  Our girl has some long legs!

When we aren't outside playing, Olivia is standing at the windows wishing she was still outside!  I snapped this photo on my Blackberry just before bath time last night.  The cul-de-sac was full of kids still playing and running around.  Having a 7:30 bedtime isn't always fun, I suppose.  Poor poor Olivia....

Also, I haven't forgotten about y'all and my promise for a post with a fun surprise!  And, just to calm inquiring minds, I am not pregnant!  That thought never crossed my mind when I mentioned "the surprise" in that post; however, I have been asked numerous times if that was the news.  Sorry to be a let down,  haha!  We are headed off to Gymboree as soon as Olivia wakes up.  Hope each of you is having a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments: