Instead of Gymboree we went outside to enjoy the glorious weather! And I mean glo-ri-ous with a capital G!! It is in the low 70's, sunny, with a light breeze! Ahhh, I could live like this forever.
Olivia enjoyed playing in the mulch (I pick my battles and that is one that I have decided to stop "picking") and drew on her chalkboard with the neighbor boy Wyatt.
| We are still working on the "don't eat chalk" message. |
She loves it when Wyatt is outside because it typically means his dog 'Dixie' is out, too! Olivia follows that dog all around the yard and smiles the entire time! She also likes to give Wyatt hugs, but he isn't too sure about that. She doesn't seem to get her feelings hurt easily though as she keeps going back for more! I love that girl and her sweet spirit!
Also, look what I did with my camera! I was playing with the editing buttons and created this! I think it is beautifully amazing! I just may be inspired to actually read the manual now...
2 comments:
OH MY! I LOVE THAT PICTURE! What camera do you have, I want to see if I could do that with my pictures. So cool!
Can't get enough of my sweetie pie Olivia :) thanks mommy for the pictures this week
Post a Comment