I kind of liked it! It was like I was married to a different man! Exciting times at the Allen household...a walk on the wild side .haha. However, all systems are normal again as he has freshly shaved every morning per AF requirements ;)
My sister came down and helped us the day our household goods were delivered and we are SO thankful! She and Olivia went out and "found some fun" all morning, which was a huge help. Olivia was sad at first that Eli, Drew, and Jordan weren't along, but she got over that quickly when she realized she was getting to go on a car ride with Aunt Cathy! We are so blessed that we now live 2ish hours away from her and her family. We already have our next visit planned! yay!
| look what they just unloaded, Mommy! |
| Cathy unpacked most of our kitchen! Thanks, sis! |
_______________________________________
This pregnancy is flying by! I have met my new OB practice (and I didn't hate them! yay!) and we are starting to realize the next big thing will be the delivery. There aren't really any milestones left, even though the fact that my belly is still going to get even larger could be viewed as a monumental event. I tell you what, this child must be at normal birth weight already because I don't think there is any room left between my rib cage and my pelvis! My sister's sister-in-law (whom I know pretty well, too) told me "looking at you makes my insides hurt"!! Umm, thanks I guess?! What?!!
Anyhow, here are the latest belly shots for your viewing pleasure. Hope they don't make your insides hurt.......;)
1 comment:
Another chapter for the Allen family! I'm counting the days 'till the exciting "phone call" and we get to hit the highway leading to Oklahoma :)
Post a Comment