Monday, January 4, 2010

my life....

.....has been a complete vacation the last few weeks!  However, this morning reality hit me in the face.  Dust bunnies are swirling about my feet, piles of laundry have become a tripping hazard, clutter has overtaken the counters and tabletops, and my spirit is renewed to get back on track!

This IS a new year after all!  No excuses in o'ten, or ten, or twenty-ten, or whatever you are supposed to call it!  As I type, Baby Girl is in her cib chattering herself to sleep and I am developing a game plan....a serious game plan. 

I guess I should start with changing out of my pajamas, or brushing my teeth, or getting off the computer....wow, this may be harder than I thought!!  =)

3 comments:

kaceyleigh said...

I feel your pain. (and then some perhaps, due to my growing mid-section) : )
I've spent the better part of this morning, putting away Christmas decorations & scouring the downstairs. There's plenty left to do upstairs...
But hey, several weeks of vacation were worth it, if you ask me.
Happy cleaning!

Mary said...

Hey! I love your new banner! I'm not sure when you changed it, as I have a tendency not to notice things like that. But it's adorable!

Stephanie. said...

Thanks, Mary!!