Our family after Christmas Eve service at church. I just got this picture from my sister, and I don't feel like reformatting the previous post (it can be a bit of a pain), so I am adding it as an addendum =) Thanks, Cathy!
Also, we have a new name to our blog. A new year, a new name! In reality, it has nothing to do with the new year. Just the fact that I didn't want our last name splattered across the top of our blog considering our blog is completely public. Now if someone wanted to find us, I know they could, but at least I put a little effort into making it more difficult!
When I think of my our life now, I can only think about how great it is. We have so many blessings and I feel that each and every day that we are, indeed, "living the good life". And, our love for our baby girl is bursting at the seams, hence the subtitle 'our cup runneth over'. So there you have a little description, not that you really needed or wanted it, but you have it none the less!

2 comments:
Love the new background!
The new look is great, as are the pic's...love the pj's one!!
Post a Comment