Friday, January 22, 2010

playdate and the aquarium


Thursday Olivia had a playdate with cutie-pie Sarah who lives across the street from us (with her parents and brother and sister, too!)  Olivia and Sarah are about a month and a half apart and it is fun to watch them develop together.  Their nursery's are directly across from one another and we often joke when they have bad nights that they must be communicating through the windows!  I think they will be best of buddies as they grow and discover the world together.



 Olivia was intrigued and kept reaching out to touch Sarah.  I tried to get them to hold hands, but that proved to be too difficult!  The green cup that you see in the pictures became quite the hot item.  They kept "passing" it back in forth from one another (i.e., taking it from one another).  However, both were eager to share and never got upset when it was taken away!





Friday we went to the Aquarium and had a great day out with Grant, Grace, Gillian, and Auntie Christina. 


Olivia loved watching the big kids run around and was very content the entire time, despite completely missing her morning nap.  Sometimes you just have to go with the flow in order to be social ;)





All smiles as she cruises around in her stroller playing with her toys.

Grant touched the snake.....we kept our distance!!

I tried to get her to color a shark for Daddy, but she wanted to eat the crayons instead.  I guess I should have known better!

1 comment:

lanemom2 said...

Yea! My girl has made her debut :) Great pics and thank you for the playdate, I can tell she and Olivia had a wonderful time!