Thursday, February 23, 2012

cowboy in training...


You know you are in Oklahoma when you arrive to the park and a sweet little boy wearing Wrangler jeans, cowboy boots, a long sleeve collard shirt with snaps, AND a shiny silver belt buckle (whew! that was a loooong clothing description!) befriends you! It was as if he came straight from the cattle ranch for a little fun in the city! ha. He was the sweetest little fella and pushed Olivia on the swings, helped her climb up the tall ladder to the slide, and pushed her on the merry-go-round!

I chit chatted with his mother and Olivia loved having a little playmate! We had walked down to the park a few blocks from our house and it is rather old with little play equipment, so despite the 75 degree weather we were the only ones there. I'm sure the fancy new parks around town were packed, but I liked the idea of being able to walk there! Carter enjoyed the stroller ride and getting some fresh air to his toes!