Friday, February 3, 2012

in Olivia's words...

and I quote.....
O: "You need to stop talking, Mommy.  I asking you a question!"  (umm, well excuse me, little miss bossy! We are working hard around here on who is in charge!)

O: "I have to hurry, Mommy!  Carter crying for me!"  -runs over to him-  "It's okay, Carter, Olivia is here.  What's wrong, sweet boy?"

O: "I can hardly wait!"  (as we drove into the school parking lot Thursday)

O:  "No I can't get dressed, Mommy.  I have to sit here and take a break."

O: "Where is God"
Daddy: "I don't know, Olivia.  Where is God?"
O: "He in his car driving around."


O: "Daddy, are those your panties?" as Andy takes off his flight suit. 


O: "Daddy I have to tell you something!"
Daddy: "Yes, Olivia what is it."
O: "You and Carter have a penis.  Mommy and me have a gina." 
-hahahah!!  Soooo glad she cleared that one up for us!

No comments: