sigh.....I finally went to the doctor last week.
They took an x-ray "just to be safe" and I was surprised when he called me to say that my ankle was broken! I got an Ortho consult and went on Tuesday. Seems that I have a bone bruise on the inside of my ankle, torn 2 of the 3 ligaments on the outside of my ankle, and chipped off a 7mm chunk from the bottom of my fibula where it connects in to the ankle joint. What a fun Valentine's Day, huh?! ha. I am now the
Prayers for a proper healing would be appreciated!
___________________________________________________________________________
On a more fun note, I made a dinner last night that I have never tried! Inspired by my love for crab cakes (I typically always order them when at a seafood restaurant...by the way, I miss eating fresh seafood! Charleson spoiled us!), I immediately pinned this when I saw it on Pinterest.
| my version. |
I had to use frozen crab because I couldn't find any fresh (again, I miss Charleston!), but they turned out pretty tasty!
I served it along side some cheesy rice and broccoli and we had a great low calorie meal! In fact, I only ate one of my crab cakes because it was so filling.
Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?!! It has revolutionized my cooking! I make at least one recipe a week that I find there.
Try these crab cakes! They were very very simple and delicious!
And just because she is soooo cute, here is Olivia taking her baby for a ride yesterday. However from closer examination, it sort of looks like baby is having a near-death experience dangling with her head near the sidewalk! Haha. Don't you think Olivia looks so grown up? Andy called her Baby Girl the other night and she said, "I'm not Baby Girl, I'm a BIG GIRL!" Oh how the truth in that statement makes my heart hurt!

No comments:
Post a Comment